Degrees of tech cynicism from crude to nuanced?
- That can’t possibly work.
- It’ll work, but normal people will never use it.
- Normal people will use it, but it’s trivial.
- It will never replace [legacy].
- It will replace [legacy], which is why the world is going to hell.
- Yes, fine, but just wait until [big company] does it.
- Yes, fine, but just wait until [hypothetical better version that doesn’t actually exist] does it.
- I can’t believe how much money those kids made from that.
- It’s a clear and obvious bubble.
- Whatever, innovation is dead.